Jun 30, 2012 | By: A Woman

In my 30's and without Money - Day 78

538-life-review-obsessed-with-my-future
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe I'm a complete fuck up because I had the possibility to make money in this world; I have all the qualities and skills that require to become a successful business woman in this world and yet, I don't have money. Within that, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to be clear within my decision to stand no matter what for a world that is best for all because if I would have stood in absolute clarity, I wouldn't have participated in this type of back chat to the extent of absolute petrification when and as I was asked - "Where do you see your financial status to be in the future - what steps are you making now to secure your potential financial status effectively in the future?"

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to access my preprogram belief that I must have money by the time I reach my 30's and if I still don't have money in my 30's I'm a failure and a big disappointment to myself and my family that gave me everything I require in this world to have a decent job that will secure my financial future. Within that, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to look at the obviousness wherein the physical evidence is that the Majority of the people in this world that are in their 30's and above  do not have money due to a world system of corruption, greed and abuse that we have all equally accepted and allowed to be the norm and so, in looking in common sense and the equation, being with no money in one's 30's of one's life doesn't define one as a failure but we can actually conclude that the current world system is a failure.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to doubt my decision with regards to my path in this ONE life time when and as I was asked about my future stability with regards to Money because I've not sorted out/deleted the inherit pre-program design that I've imprinted into my Flesh wherein, by my 30's I must be financial stable and thus, I stand here, in absolute clarity, that I will WALK and MOVE and DIRECT myself according to one principle - That which is best for ALL LIFE as I see, realize and understand that the path that I freely chose to walk, to bring about a world that is best for all, was the only decision that I have even made that was actually my own. I see, realize and understand that the steps that I'm making now, will be a stepping stone for the next generation to come.

I commit myself to come to clarity with regards to my future, where I'm going to place myself, how I'm going to support myself and how am I going to practically walk the decision. I commit myself to look at all the possible out come for what ever decision that I may decide so that I can stand in absolute self trust with what may manifest within myself and my world.
I realize that this decision is not to be taken likely and self honesty is required as this decision will influence not only my life but the lives of others.

I commit myself to support myself in writing, investigating all the preprogram patterns, beliefs, networks that I've imprinted into my flesh as the sin of the fathers so that what ever I decide, will be absolute free choice that has nothing to do with anything and anyone but a pure principle - Life that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that if I allow myself to become absolutely petrified from projecting a future to come, my decision wasn't clear, stable and absolute, and thus, I require to assist and support myself with writing it all out, walk all the future possible outcomes and stand clear in each and every one of them so that I can trust my decision to walk in this ONE life time and direct myself and this world towards a world that is best for all wherein I give up everything that I've defined myself as because in self honesty I see that it's not everything that I give up - it is actually to give up Nothing (the illusions of the mind) for Everything (LIFE).

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to feel shame that I don't have money in this world because according to my preprogram design, I should have had money and if I don't have it by now , I'm no good, a failure, a disappointment, worthless and useless. Within that, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to access Shame even though I "know" better - where I see the entire time line that brought me into the experience of shame and yet, I have allowed shame to manifest within and as me. That shows the extent of the preprogram design into one's physical flesh as well as how extensive the brainwash as the preprogram is. Thus, it takes self will, dedication, and absolute self honesty, to step out of one's preprogram life and actually stand up for LIFE that is best for all because the principle of oneness and equality and what is best for all, wasn't part of the pre-program design and the decision to stand up for life, is the only decision that can be made in absolute Self Will, Free choice and self honesty.

I forgive myself that I haven't realized the extent of the challenge that this process will be, where I will face myself and all that I've become, I will face resistance by society, I will face abuse by society, I will face my pre-programmed designs and even so, I commit myself to stand within ONE single principle that is my directive principle - I stand for LIFE that is best for all and do what ever it takes to bring about a world that is worthwhile for everything and everyone.

I forgive myself  that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see the "Time clock" design where when one reach a certain age, the design activate and one start comparing oneself to the norms of society that one is coming from and accordingly, access fear, frustration, petrification, self judgement etc. within that, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to question that phenomena and simply taken it for granted to the extent to which, when and as I accessed the design, I have accepted it as myself and went along with it.

I commit myself to expose that extent to our brainwashed/pre-programming where specific patterns are activated when specific words/pictures are being spoken/seen. And I commit myself to stand as an example that the pre-program can be de-program and re-program according to principle of Oneness and Equality as I walk and share my own process of how I'm supporting myself to step out of my pre-program designs/patterns and change myself accordingly. A book that I suggest reading - Virus Free Mind By Bernard Poolman

2 comments:

Jessica Arias said...

Thanks Maya! Really assisting for me!

Unknown said...

Thanks Maya I share the same points with you this is very helpful

Post a Comment