Apr 17, 2012 | By: A Woman

Family of Life - Day 4




I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself as a child of this world to obey to the authority system that exists between parents and children and thus, instead of walking in equality with one’s parents, One submit oneself according to the parents beliefs system that is based on fears that was passed onto them through generation upon generation of blindly submission.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself as a parent of this world to control the children through believing that the parents has control over their children and thus, instead of allowing the children to investigate and explore themselves, the parents superimposed their own beliefs system upon the children and limited the children to such an extent that the children only lived their lives to please the parents instead of assisting and supporting themselves with becoming the directing principle of themselves and this world.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to accept the family construct of authority and submission despite of the physical evidence that parents don’t have a clue of how to raise their children because if they would have known, the world would be a world that is best for all and within that, I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that the reason why the family construct of authority and submission exists is to sustain the parents patterns of fears that they have copied from those before them as the manifestation of the infinity cycle.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed the family construct where children attempt to correct their relationship with their parents through choosing a partner that the parents will approve instead of making the decision of being in agreement with a partner that will actually assist and support them in their process of stepping out of the mind and stepping into the physical.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed the family construct in the world where parents believe they know what’s good and right for their children despite of the fact that they have no clue of how to practically raise a child that will be and become equal to and as LIFE.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed the authority within the family construct wherein parents superimpose their own patterns upon their children and in doing so, making sure that the children will be the exact copy of the parents and will never stand as equal to Life and create a world that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see the relationship of authority within the family construct wherein, the parents are trying to control their own fears by controlling their children and in that, continuing the cycle of abuse which manifested the consequences of a world that is in no way best for all because, instead of facing their fears and change themselves as well as educating their children to be able to support themselves in facing themselves, they suppress the fears and pass them on to their children.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see how limited and seperated the family unit is because if the family unit would function according to principle that are best for all, we wouldn’t end up living in a world of cruelty, abuse and suffering.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed the family construct of separation through control and fear to be valued as the most important thing while all along, we have abdicated the responsibility of caring and loving everything that is here equally because if we have done so, we would never accept and allow humanity to get to where we are now where 3.3 billion people are jobless and have in no way a chance for a dignified life.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see how the family construct that exists in this world is in fact abusive as the parents teach their child to survive and take care of themselves and their family only and disregards anyone else in this world. Within that, we have accepted and allowed ourselves to separate ourselves from Life, from that which is here as life because we have oriented ourselves only towards our families and allowed 3.3 beings which are part of our family of life, to live in horrible conditions and suffer from the day the born till the day they die.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed the family relationship of authority and submission to dictate who and what I am and accordingly direct myself and my world, despite of the physical evidence that the parents aren’t capable to make decisions that are best for all but rather conditioned to their own family construct patterns that they have copied from their parents and within that, we’ve created infinite cycle of self interest and survival instead of realizing that all that is here, as the family of life, is the most important thing and thus, we have to assist and support our brothers and sisters of this world and make sure, they as us, will have a life of fulfilment and happiness.

I forgive myself that I’ve not accepted and allowed myself to see how children are submissive to their parents through accepting authority as valid, despite the fact that parents aren’t assisting and support their children to become human beings that direct themselves and exists as principle of oneness and equality.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see that children lives their lives to please their parents and through accepting their parents authority upon them, they have accepted and allowed themselves to be less than who they really are and thus, have never stood for what is best for all which manifested the consequences of the world as it is currently exists and function.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see the patterns that are based on fears which direct the parents of this world; patterns and fears that allowed the world to manifest evil world and yet, the children blindly accepted their parents authority through generation upon generation of brainwashing in spite of the physical proof that parents nowadays have any skills to raise their children at their upmost potential to be and become LIFE that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed a world where children are blindly obeying their parents because they believe that their parents know what is best for them despite of the fact that if the parents would actually know what is best for their children, they wouldn’t allow this world to exists as a world that is full of suffering, abuse and self interest and accordingly would make sure, that their children will live in a world that is best for all lives.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed a world where Children are accepting the authority of their parents through the inherit belief that parents knows the best for their children even though the parents do not stand as an example as they accept and allow the world to exists in its current condition of abuse and suffering.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed the pattern of being submissive to parents’ authority and within that, accepted relationship from the starting point of pleasing one’s parents instead of manifesting and establishing agreement that is based on principle that are best for all.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to question the family system and the family values in this world and in that, abdicating the responsibility of taking care and consider our entire family of and as life and thus, we’ve limited and separated ourselves to our own little bubble as our family unit and blindly accepted the fact that 3.3 billion people, who are member of our family, are living a life of atrocity, suffering and abuse.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to raise my children according to principles of Oneness and Equality and instead, I’ve raised the children of this world to be submissive, occupied and control so that they won’t stand up, and change themselves and this world to a world that is worth living.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to prepare this world for the children to come, in making sure that this world will be a place where children are safe, educated and protected and instead, I’ve accepted and allowed this world to continue the way it is because I haven’t taken the responsibility to change myself to become life that is creating and manifesting itself from the starting point of Oneness and Equality as what is best for all.

I commit myself to prepare the way before me for the children to come so that I could raise them as beings that emerge and become Life that is best for all.

I commit myself to educate myself as well as develop skills to be effective parent that take responsibility for my creation.

I commit myself to stop the cycle of abuse within the family system by making sure that I first focus on myself and transcending the fears that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to exists as so that I won’t pass it on to my children.


0 comments:

Post a Comment