Apr 19, 2012 | By: A Woman

Fixing the problem by avoiding the real issue – Day 6




I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allow myself to avoid sorting out the point that I’m facing through doing an act to cover up the fact that I have an issue with a certain point which I haven’t accepted as myself and within that, I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to suppress and separate myself from myself by not immediately face myself but instead run away from myself and making excuses for myself that I’m alright with the ‘solution’ that I’ve found for myself.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to – instead of sorting out a point within me that I’ve not yet aligned myself to, I allowed myself to hide and suppressed myself into finding an alternate ‘solution’ and despite the fact that I’ve time looped the same point time after time I continued suppressing and hiding from myself because I’ve not accepted and allowed myself to actually stand up in self responsibility and take my power away through become the directive principle of myself and my world within a commitment to myself that I will not stop supporting myself to see that which I’ve become, that which I’ve suppressed and that which I’ve tried to hide, until I face all that is me, correct and change.

I forgive myself that I’ve not accepted and allowed myself to realize that until I face that which I’ve created in separation of myself, I will time loop and miss a chance to change and become the directive principle of myself and my world.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to think that if I found a temporary solution to a point that I’m facing then everything will be OK instead of realizing that within that decision, I’ve made a statement that I’m not worthy enough to become a living being that walk in every moment according to principle that is best for all because I didn’t respect myself in that moment and actually assisted and supporting me to sort out myself and my world.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed a world where we all see that there is a problem and instead of sorting it out, we try/attempt to hide and suppress through establishing charities and aid program despite of the physical evidence that those foundation didn’t stand the test of time.

I forgive myself for NOT accepting and allowing myself to see that avoiding the problem doesn’t make the problem go away and a practical solution must be walked into correction.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see that if I accept and allow a quick fix to cover up the real point that I’m facing, I’m actually suppressing and compromised myself and within that, I forgive myself that I’ve NOT seen that a quick fix isn’t the solution for this world and that we require a substantial solution that will last the test of time but instead, I gave a positive value to charities and aid programs  without seeing that the core/source problem still remain.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see that while I’m accepting quick fix instead of facing the core/source problem with a practical and physical solution, I’m accepting the lengthiness of the suffering of the majority of this world

I commit myself to stop postponing the inevitable of facing myself and sort out myself point by point, step by step until it is done.

I commit myself to do whatever is necessary to be done in order to bring about a substantial solution that is best for all lives and I will not accept and allow any short cuts, quick fix, and I will walk that which I’ve allowed as individual and as existence, into correction until a world that is best for all will be practically established.

0 comments:

Post a Comment