Oct 27, 2012 | By: A Woman

Stupidity Loop - Jumping from the Bad to the Good to the Bad - Day 196

Melinda-Konya-1-7This is a continuation to:

The Elite's delusion of stress - Part 1 - Day 45

The Elite's Delusion of Stress - Part 2 - Day 46

The Decision of TIME - Day 67

And:

Copy Paste Character - the Way for Success? - Day 183

Copy Paste Character - The Education System - Day 184

Is it possible to Cheat yourself? Day 185

It is time to STOP Existing as a Human Machine - Day 186

The End of Times - Day 187

Facing the Evil within - the KEY to LIFE - Day 188

Fear of Disappointing others - Day 189

The Psychology of TIME - Day 190

I Regret, therefor, I'm a Good Person. NOT!!! - Day 191

The REAL Fear - Day 192

The things we Won't tell ANYONE - Day 193

Missing out on the Good Life - Day 194

Let's have some Fun - Day 195


For the purpose of context, suggest reading these posts above prior to reading the post below, if you haven’t already. Here I will be walking the 'I don't have TIME' Character -Imagination Dimension - Practical support with Self Forgiveness and Self Commitments.

 

Imagination Dimension:

* I fantasize of taking a vacation, lying down on the beach, with nothing else to do but enjoy the sun, swimming in the ocean, going to a restaurant, having a fruit shake - in India or Thailand lol.

* I imagine other people doing the same just now, while I'm stuck on the computer, doing my routine work.

* I imagine the life of those who have money and can do what ever they want with their life - having a spa day, going out, enjoying themselves as I used to do myself a few years back.

* I imagine people coming back from work, after a long day, and sitting on the coach with their partner, hanging out, watching a movie, laying back, with nothing really to do.

 

----

 

* I fantasize of taking a vacation, lying down on the beach, with nothing else to do but enjoy the sun, swimming in the ocean, going to a restaurant, having a fruit shake - in India or Thailand lol.

 

This is a direct imagination deriving from the initial picture that I've seen yesterday and I have shared in my blog: Let's have some Fun - Day 195

 

Self Forgiveness:

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to hold onto a memory experience of me spending a long period of time overseas where all I've done all day was lying on the beach during the days and partying during the nights and within that memory, contain the experience of Freedom as an energetic experience.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to limit myself to such an extent, believing that lying on the beach and partying at night is the definition of Freedom and within that, deliberately "forgetting" the inner Negative experience that I've experienced while on vacation, the anxiety when meeting new people, the depression that I've suppressed and the slight sadness that was constant within and as me. Within that, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to deliberately suppress the Negative experience and only remember the positive experience so that I won't have to face, correct and change both the Negative and Positive as Energetic experiences and in that, remain limited to only exists as polarized Energy experiences that would activate constantly and continuously the 'I don't have time' Character that I've accepted and allowed as myself.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to NOT allow myself to investigate how the mind works and functions and who I am as the mind and thus, when and as a picture of a good and positive experience came up from within me, instead of stopping and investigating the source/nature of the picture, what the picture represents, why the picture suddenly came up, who I am as the picture, what activate the picture, where did this picture came from and what the picture implies about me, I've accepted and allowed myself to follow and go into the imagination dimension, preoccupying myself in my mind, in total separation from what is REAL, as Breathe, this Physical reality because, in doing so, I don't have to face the physicality, that which is Real, and that which is going on in front of me - Life, that I've missed in every moment I've accepted and allowed myself being in my mind, within the imagination domain.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand the stupidity loop that I've accepted and allowed within myself wherein - what I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize is that both the Negative experience as what I face in the physical reality within the 'I don't have time' character and the positive Experience that I'm imagining in my mind - Both are NOT real from the perspective that both is my acceptance and allowance of seeing existent through my eyes as the mind and not seeing the physical reality as a whole, directly, in a quantum moment. Meaning - the Negative experience as I perceive my reality to be like as a burden of all the tasks and work I must do, in a specific moment that the 'I don't have time' character is activated is through a veil that I've placed, Deliberately, as a mind Barrier and that negative experience can only exists through comparing the experience to the positive experience as imagination, in my mind.

 

Self Commitments:

 

I commit myself to SHOW and PROVE that how we see reality is ONLY through our mind as accumulated experiences that we so blindly believe to be real where our own self interest is the stepping stone which we would direct, move and walk this LIFE with no consideration to the actual and real Physical reality, to not face all of ourselves - bad and good, the Negative and Positive as energy experiences, so that we won't have to  take the responsibility, change and correct ourselves within and without - ourselves and this world as a whole, in physical Equality and Oneness.

 

I commit myself to when and as I see myself going into the imagination domain, in my mind, to stop, breathe and question the existent of the imagination, in specificity and in that- to ask myself questions and answer in self honesty until I see the entire design, see the positive/Negative experience cycle I've participated within and as and in that, investigate what it was , that I've tried to ignore, deny and suppress as the negative experience through running away to the realms of my mind as imagination as the positive experience and obviously, accordingly, change and correct my physical application.

0 comments:

Post a Comment