Oct 28, 2012 | By: A Woman

The Smoke Screen of Ignorance - Day 197

510This is a continuation to:

The Elite's delusion of stress - Part 1 - Day 45

The Elite's Delusion of Stress - Part 2 - Day 46

The Decision of TIME - Day 67

And:

Copy Paste Character - the Way for Success? - Day 183

Copy Paste Character - The Education System - Day 184

Is it possible to Cheat yourself? Day 185

It is time to STOP Existing as a Human Machine - Day 186

The End of Times - Day 187

Facing the Evil within - the KEY to LIFE - Day 188

Fear of Disappointing others - Day 189

The Psychology of TIME - Day 190

I Regret, therefor, I'm a Good Person. NOT!!! - Day 191

The REAL Fear - Day 192

The things we Won't tell ANYONE - Day 193

Missing out on the Good Life - Day 194

Let's have some Fun - Day 195

Stupidity Loop - Jumping from the Bad to the Good to the Bad - Day 196


For the purpose of context, suggest reading these posts above prior to reading the post below, if you haven’t already. Here I will be walking the 'I don't have TIME' Character -Imagination Dimension - Practical support with Self Forgiveness and Self Commitments.

 

 

Imagination Dimension:


----

I imagine other people having fun just now, while I'm stuck on the computer, doing my routine work.

 

Self Forgiveness:

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to define my daily Routine as Negative in comparison to 'Having Fun' as the Positive experience without seeing, realizing and understanding that the only way to define the Daily Routine as Negative, I must Compare it to an Idea I have in my mind as what would be a Positive Experience such as for instance, fun entertainment which Both the Negative and the Positive are just a Polarized experiences I've created within and as my mind which then thus, imposed this Idea onto the Physical reality, placing a Veil in front of my Eyes, not seeing the physical reality in fact, as what's Here and what needs to be done to bring about a world that is best for all lives.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to hold onto the idea of what fun is, as a positive past memory experience and then, compare this idea to what I perceived my reality, or my experience in my reality was, not seeing, realizing and understanding that in that moment of comparison where I've compare between to Mind Realities - one as positive that is in my mind as imagination and the other is Negative as my perception of my experience in the physical reality. Within that, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to ignore and deny the real, actual, Physical reality, as what we have created from this physical reality to its current abusive manifestation because - as long as my focus is in MY perception of reality through bouncing between the positive and the negative experiences within my OWN mind, I cannot SEE directly this physical reality and will keep myself and this entire world enslaved to Experiences as ENERGY without actual practical change within and as myself and without and as this world as a whole.

 Brandi_Milne2

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to NOT see how addictive it is to imagining experiences within my mind and what is the scientific, chemical processes that are involved when participating in one's mind within the imagination domain in particular and THINKING in General whenever one is accessing both the Negative and the Positive Experiences as Energy within and as oneself.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize the various dimensions that are involved in the imagination domain wherein, through perceiving having a negative experience in my reality, without even considering that this Negative experience is nothing but my own mind, and from there, going into the imagining process of a positive scenarios such as Fun for instance, I'm also allowing myself to further perpetuate the Negative Experience I perceive myself to experience however now, accessing Jealousy towards all the people that are having Fun and through this Jealousy, Generating More Energy for my mind to maintain its existent as Energy and separating myself form the Real Physical Reality, Here.

 

In that - I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that while I desire to have fun and experience the Positive Energy Experience, Billion of people are dying because I haven't stood up in absolute self honesty and directed myself, in every moment of every breath in doing what ever needs to be done, to End the Suffer and abuse in this world. In that, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to REALize how through accessing my mind and bouncing from the Negative to the Positive Experiences, I've abdicated my responsibility in seeing the Physical reality Directly and all the relationships that are involved from the moment of creation to the manifested consequences and accordingly, align and correct that which is here to that which must be here - Physical Equality and Oneness.

 

Self Commitments:

 

I commit myself to get myself HERE, in full self Awareness of myself Equal to and One as this Physical Reality and All the Relationships that are Interconnected and intertwine and in that, figure out what is it that I really Enjoy doing from a physical equality and Oneness point of view, rather as it is currently wherein my Definitions of what is fun is based on Energetic experiences that I've created within and as myself.

 

I commit myself to PROVE and SHOW the Chemical Processes that are involved When and as One is participating in one's mind - Either Positive and Negative Experiences and on that note, I suggest to study the Quantum Mind - Self Awareness, to see, realize and understand how little we actually seeing, realizing and understanding about ourselves, our minds and this existence and a whole BECAUSE - through understanding the Ins and Outs of the Quantum Mind, one would be able to specify one's application through SELF realization of oneself in relationship to one's mind. http://eqafe.com/series/21-quantum-mind-self-awareness

 

I commit myself to Assist and Support myself in stopping the Polarized Energetic bouncing between the Negative to the Positive because I now see, realize and understand that Any Experience, Positive or Negative can only exits as Energy as the Mind and that this Energy, is the Veil I've placed in front of my Physical Eyes to not see Directly this Physical reality and thus, could ignored and deny that which is here so that I won't have to take responsibility and practically Change myself and this world as a whole.

2 comments:

Garbrielle said...

Cool post Maya, thanks

lindsaycraver said...

Yes, cool series you are taking on here Maya - I can definitely relate :)

Post a Comment