Aug 10, 2012 | By: A Woman

Be Fruitful and Multiply - Self Forgiveness - Day 119

This is a continuation to:

Be Fruitful and Multiply - Day 118

 

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to question and challenge the Mitzvah/Law/commandment "Be Fruitful and Multiply" and within that, allocate my starting point of producing children in a world where I have no means to educate, raise and support effectively the children to come and I haven't realized that through the fear of me  being defined by God as a murderer due to not following the Mitzvah, I've accepted and allowed the abuse of my children who have no real chance in this world due to my lack of resources, money, skills to bring about effective human beings in this world who would stand no matter what for a world that is best for all.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to bring children into this world, despite of the fact that I have no clue of how to effectively raise, educate, support them within this world system of Money and I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see my self interest within my action of bringing more and more children into this world, that is based on a fear that I programmed within and as me as if, I would be defined as a sinner/murderer if I won't follow the Mitzvah and through this fear, I've made the decision to bring the children into this world, not seeing, realizing and understanding that my motivation of bringing children into this world wasn't my effectiveness in being a supportive parent but rather fear that enslave, control and direct me into making decisions that may cause harm and abuse, not only to my children but to existence as a whole as the ripple affect of my decisions as part of the interconnection between me and the whole in equality and oneness.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand how and why I've accepted and allowed myself to make decisions that include not only my Life but the LIVES of others and within that, I've NOT seen, realized and understood that my decisions are based on FEAR rather then informative and Commonsensically decisions that are based on the principle of that which is best for all.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to bring more and more children into this world as part of my blindfold belief that I must do so or else I would be punished by God and I haven't even taken into consideration the world that I'm bring my children into and how can I practically make sure that the children will be born in a world that is best for all.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to direct myself according to my self interest desire to fulfil the Mitzvah "Be Fruitful and Multiply", without taking into consideration the life that I practically can provide to my children, the resources that are available for me to care and support them and my ability to educate them effectively.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my responsibility to assist and support the Billion of children all over the world because as far as I concern, I must have my own children so that God can love me and I must not even consider anyone else's children. Within this - I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see the extent of the separation that exists within and as this Mitzvah where Billions of children can be taken cared for but because taking care of them will not fulfil the Mitzvah, we accept and allow their life of starvation, famine, abuse etc.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to take into consideration that the First LAW/Mitzvah that all of us as humanity MUST apply to - is the law of that which is best for all and accordingly, before we even consider having more children of our own into this world, we REQUIRE to practically change this world to a world where all children have Equal access to the world's resources, education, heath care etc. and once we make sure that no one is lacking and everyone on earth is taken care for, we can go ahead and bring more children into this world as long as this is what's best for all meaning - as long as the parents are in self honestly are Sure that they are able to support the child with everything the child is required for to be and become an effective human being in this world that would equally contribute to this world within the principle of give as you'd like to receive.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the real SIN within this world, is having children without means to properly raise them and that having children for the sake of fulfilling one's Mitzvah as self interest FEAR, is an abusive act that one should be punished for as one is directly responsible for the abuse of those children and the consequences these children has to live with and as due to the parents lack of self movement as the principle of that which is best for all.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to take into consideration what is already HERE within this world and accordingly based my decisions but rather, I've directed, moved and applied myself through my Fears as self interest to fulfil a Mitzvah that is abusive in nature as clearly, no one is able to practically and effectively raise so many children in one household and giving the attention and care that each child is required for.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see the relationship between fulfilling the Mitzvah and the abuse of the Earth's resources wherein, there is so much that the world can offer and if everyone of us will produce as many children as possible, there won't be enough for all to share equally and within that, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand how this mitzvah is expanding the separation between human being as it is perpetuate the need to compete for one's  survival and the survival of the family and none are taking into consideration what is practically can be done so that we could live in a world of plenty where no one is ever lacking.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to NOT take my own children into consideration within my attempt to fulfil my Mitzvah of be Fruitful and Multiply as while I'm busy fulfilling my Mitzvah, my children will be the ones who would have to carry my burden as they will be the primary educational figure of their siblings as there is no practical way that I can raise effectively  more 1-2 children and having more than that is irresponsible and in fact abusive.

 

For more context, please read:

Sexual Expression – Overview  Day 112

Investigating Sexual Expression - Self Forgiveness Part 1 - Day 113

Investigating Sexual Expression - Self Commitments - Part 1 - Day 114

 

Spilling semen in vain - Day 115

Spilling semen in vain - Self Forgiveness -  Day 116

Spilling semen in vain - Self Commitments -  Day 117

1 comments:

K Posey said...

Cool Maya, thanks for exposing the consequence of bringing life into this world and not taking these practical points into consideration like making sure the child can actually be effectively taken care of and taking responsibility for what we create as life

Post a Comment