Jul 6, 2012 | By: A Woman

The Clever Daughter/Mother Character relationship - Day 84

This is a continuation to my previous blog:

For Context, also read: Day 79: Stepping out of Character with LOVED ONES - Creation's Journey to Life, Bernard Poolman.

Part 5: The Mother/Daughter Character - Looking at specific Characters:

The Clever Daughter and the relationship with the Mother:

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself as the Clever Daughter Character in this world to design, program and manifest myself within the experience of being Clever which I can define myself as, that which gives me gratification, satisfaction, worthiness and validation from the Mother Character that I've co-dependently creation to sustain the Clever Character, in separation of me.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, as the Clever Daughter Character of this world how I've participated within and as energetic polarized design wherein, if I excel and satisfied the Mother Character, I will experience good and positive energy as gratification and satisfaction and if I failed to excel, I experience low and negative energy as I perceived myself to be a failure and a disappointment for the Mother character that I've created in separation of me so that I could always remain within and as the energy design, in character.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand how through the Clever Daughter character that I've created and become in my totality, I've also created competition, jealousy, comparison and self judgement wherein for me to be the clever character, I must compare myself to others, be more than others in order to define myself as clever and thus, I've created the competitive character that will allow me to keep my clever character and within that thus, I've made sure to enslaved me for eternity as characters without ever being able to clear the mess that I've created as character, in mind as within, and the world system as without.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself as the clever daughter character in this world, to create another character - Pressure; wherein, my experience of myself is of and as Pressure in every moment of my day because I believe that I must excel in all that I do and if I wouldn't, I wouldn't be able to receive my reward from the mother character of satisfaction, gratification and validation as a positive energetic experience.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself as the mother character in this world, to create, design and manifest the Clever Daughter Character, so that I could brag about my child in social gathering, feel good about myself as the creator of the daughter character and within that, when and as I see and perceive the eyes of my friend full with jealousy and self judgement, I feel within and as me proudness because apparently, I did something right within the upbringing of the clever child character.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself as the mother character in this world, to feel ashamed and embarrassed when and as the clever daughter character doesn't stand according to what society defined as excellence, when and as I'm in a social gathering and I can't win in the secret competition of who has the most clever daughter character.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand, as the mother character in this world, how I'm imposing my clever child character's EGO to motivate the child into excellence so that in essence, I could feel good about myself as the mother character and within that, have not realized the consequences of my doing wherein, instead of standing as an example of Oneness and Equality as what is best for all, I'm imposing self interest, my own fear of survival, competition and comparison as the directive principle in my child life.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself as the mother character in this world to realize that Cleverness doesn't define who one is but it can only utilize within this self interest world manifestation wherein, if one haven't accumulated enough knowledge and information, one is worthless in this world and yet, I haven't considered that Knowledge and information as how it was taught within the education system, only perpetuate the separation between us all and has nothing to do with applying the knowledge within the starting point of a world that is best for all; so as I impose more and more knowledge onto my child, I'm making sure that none of us will ever actually step out of our self interest character and actually see what the fuck we have created as characters, take our power of creation back as ourselves and create a world that is literally best for all.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself as the mother character in this world, to attempt to relive my desire and fantasies through the clever daughter character that I've created for that purpose because I hope and dream that the daughter character will become a better version of me, become more successful than me which will thus give me inner gratification, validation and satisfaction that I've done something good in this world without ever raising the question - Did I really do something good in this world if the world is as fucked up as it is now, who I am within this world and what have I actually done to make sure that the children of this world would born into a world that is physically best for all?

I commit myself to show that cleverness doesn't define who we are as a living physical human being and that in fact, if we were to walk the practical living expression of the word Cleverness, we would be clever enough to see, realize and understand this creation we call Earth/Life and through seeing, realizing and understanding what we have done, we would have taken our power of creation as ourselves and create a world that is practically and physically best for all.

I commit myself to show how we co-dependently, in agreement with each other, create, design and manifest ourselves as character that will suit our characters as others and within that, blind so completely to see what we have actually created and character, take the responsibility to clean up the mess and create ourselves within and as ONE principle - the Principle of LIFE that is best for all as the sum up of all inter-dependent relationships.

I commit myself to show and expose how the parents character, create in character, their children in character that will suit their character and thus, are responsible for always remaining in character, making sure that no one will step out of character so that we could keep existing in our self interest desire for an exclusive experience that only the 'right' created characters can provide for us.

I commit myself to show that the source/origin/reason for competition, jealousy, comparison, self judgement in this world, start at home through the parents programming their children as characters.

I commit myself to show that through the fear of the parents characters of survival, they will design, shape and mould their children to excel and become someone in this world which then perpetuate the separation, self interest and competition instead of educating the next generation to stand up for life that is best for all, to show them how to stop creating more characters and within that of course, how to step completely out of character and birth oneself from the physical.

I commit myself to show why and how the parents character superimpose their fears onto their child and instead of birth LIFE as the child, they will create another character to support their character as fear and this is why it is detrimental that we will establish the Equal Money System to diminish one's fear of survival and start a process of re-education of ourselves and our children so that we could for once and for all, create ourselves as LIFE that is best for all through cleaning up the mess that we have left behind from the beginning of time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment