Sep 20, 2012 | By: A Woman

The Missing Piece - Day 159

This Blog is a response to the Video The Missing Piece by Abraham Hicks.

As well - I've made a vlog response to the same video that I suggest to listen to for the context of this blog :  The Missing Piece – Video Response to Abraham Hicks

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to stand up and ask the question that none of us dare to ask - WHY the fuck we are living in a world where 95% experience misery? Within that, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to ignore this question when it came up from within me, and allowed excuses and justification to be my directive principle because within those excuses and justifications, I could sleep at night, and continue walking my path of finding my Joy that can only be achieved through Money and can only last for a moment, until reality knock into my face, reminding me that happiness doesn't exists if it's not EQUAL and CONSISTANT for All.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be manipulated into the belief that misery is not real, that free choice exists and that the majority of this world that are living in great suffering are paying their lessons for their past lives consequences because that very belief was my own back door to not stand up for that which is best for all and within that, force myself to change myself and my world within and as the principle of give as you'd like to receive in equality and oneness.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to deceive and manipulate myself within the belief that change is possible if only I would attract positivity, if only I would resonance positivity and my energy frequencies would raise from within me and spread out into the world and within that, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that for a physical change to manifest, a physical solution must be practically walked.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to accept the answers that I received when asking why so many people in this world needs to suffer and within accepting the answer which claimed that everyone are walking their Karma and those who are suffering volunteered to come to experience suffer to pay for their past lives consequences and within accepting this answer, I haven't further expanded the question whether - did we really have a free choice or whether our past lives was a preprogram life path where I did what I was program to do, unconsciously? And within that, am I really paying for my past lives decisions or I was doomed and programmed to make those decisions?

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to accept the positive words that would allowed me to continue to abuse as I've not understood or wanted to understand the physical space time interconnectedness and within that, have never consider the equality equation or asked - where does all this good is coming from? Am I taking from someone else? What is involved with me getting all that good that I'm attracting? Do other suffer for my own joy?

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to question why is it that if the Law of Attraction is absolute, why can it not be applied by everyone? Why doesn't it worked for everyone? Why people are still lacking in this world while earth providing unconditionally and enough to sustain the lives of all?

 

I commit myself to SHOW that for a practical solution that would include every single creature on this plant, a physical change and adjustments must be implemented.

 

I commit myself to SHOW how and why one would accept and allow oneself to be hypnotized and brainwashed by good and positive words such as Love and the Law of attraction and one's relationship to Money and self interest.

 

I commit myself to SHOW that what happened in one's past lives is irrelevant as we are walking a physical life and within the principle of Give as you'd Like to receive - we are bound to Give everyone a Life exactly as we would like to receive life and thus - what happens in the afterlife is not what would determine our physical existent and as physical human beings, with the power to create, we must create a world that is best for all.

 

I commit myself to SHOW how one is allowing oneself to be CONned by Feelings through and by external triggers that was deliberately placed to activate one's feeling into complete abdication of any chance of taking self responsibility.

And as I write this blog, and as I write these commitment, an opportunity to SHOW this statement just came into my hands.

Here is a comment that I've received on my video response:

 

"Good video, very intelligent and inspiring. Good points about self responsibility.

I will have to go now and view this Abraham Hicks to see what he is saying.

Peace always!"

 

And here is the same person after watching Abraham Hicks video:

 

"I went and viewed this "Abraham Hicks" video. I have to be honest I loved it; I really did. I am (on most days) that nameless man in that chair. Her words to him were speaking to me. I know that this is in disagreement to you and those who you work with, but I won't lie about: I really liked her message.

I felt better after the first 10 minutes of that video than I have in a long long time.

That means a whole lot to me.

If you don't post this I understand. Thank you and peace to you."

 

And here is my response to the last comment:

 

"The operating word here is FEELING. you have been CONned by your feelings, by external trigger that was intentionally placed to get your feelings operational. study the quantum mind to understand why you are a slave to your feelings and then you will not allow your good feelings to allow a world of suffer to exists. "

 

I commit myself to remain consistent in speaking and walking Common sense and to repeat the same message of Give as you'd Like to receive again and again and again until all could hear because only through us hearing, we can return HERE and apply the principle in a physical manner and in that, create a world that is best for all.

1 comments:

Post a Comment