Aug 19, 2012 | By: A Woman

Sex Education - Part 2 - Day 128

 

This is a continuation to:

Sexual Inadequacy - Overview - Day 124

Sex in the Dark – Sexual Inadequacy–Part 1 - Day 125

Sex in the Dark – Sexual Inadequacy – Part 2 - Day 126

Sex Education - Part 1 - Day 127

 

 

Also, I suggest listening to:

What is Sex - Who am I as Sex - Part 30

What is Sex - Why am I as Sex - Part 31

 

 

I commit myself to investigate in writing, Who I am as Sex, Why I am as Sex and What is Sex to me to assist and support me with allocating my starting point of having sex and in that, to assist and support myself to transform my Mind Sex participation into and as a physical expression of and as myself, as my human physical body, in equality and Oneness.

 

I commit myself to assist and support myself to STOP my participation in my mind while having sex, through a process of writing each and every thought and back chat that I've accepted and allowed during sex so that I could physically be here, as touch, as sex, as a physical expression when having sex, to for the first time, explore and investigate WHO I Am as a physical sex expression.

 

I commit myself to MOVE myself as breath, when and as I'm having sex, without the mind dictating me what to think, how to act, how to preform, what to say, how to move, what to do; I see, realize and understand now how I've deliberately sabotage and in that, abuse myself when having sex as I've done so through the mind, in self interest desire for an experience that I've heard/seen by others and accordingly, have attempted to live their experience instead of Exploring/investigate myself as Sex, as physical expression in equality and oneness as myself human physical body.

 

I commit myself to SHOW the relationship between sexual suppression within and as human being and the lack of supportive and tangible sexual education in this world.

 

I commit myself to support children in developing effective sex education so that they won't have to be left alone to discover themselves while the chances of them abusing themselves and their partner are high as they would try to live their illusions/fantasy in their mind that was and is impulse, imprinted, infused in their mind by the current media and advertisement without having any guideness and support by those who supposed to be their example, their educator, their support structure.

 

For more context, please read -

Sexual Expression – Overview  Day 112

Investigating Sexual Expression - Self Forgiveness Part 1 - Day 113

Investigating Sexual Expression - Self Commitments - Part 1 - Day 114

 

Investigating Sexual Expression - Part 2 - Day 121

Investigating Sexual Expression - Self Forgiveness - Part 2 - Day 122

Investigating Sexual Expression - Self Commitments - Part 2 - Day 123

 

Spilling semen in vain - Day 115

Spilling semen in vain - Self Forgiveness -  Day 116

Spilling semen in vain - Self Commitments -  Day 117

 

Be Fruitful and Multiply - Day 118

Be Fruitful and Multiply - Self Forgiveness - Day 119

Be Fruitful and Multiply - Self Commitments - Day 120

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment