Aug 21, 2012 | By: A Woman

My Partner IS BORING - Self Commitments - Day 131

 

 

This is a continuation to:

My Partner is Boring - Let's breakup - Day 129

This relationship is BORING - Self Forgiveness - Day 130

 

 

I commit myself to write for myself the components that I see as relevant, supportive and aligned with where I'm in my process and accordingly, would see what and who can stand according to what I see as best for me to walk my process with another human being, in absolute alignment to what I would accept and what I won't accept within myself and my world.

 

I commit myself to redefine the words that I've automatically imprinted within my flesh according to what I was taught, seen and observed throughout my life so that I can stand in self trust as the living word and accordingly form, develop and establish and effective agreement with myself as well as another human being.

 

I commit myself to SHOW the relationship between the mind and the physical and the influences the Media has on those relationships wherein, one would create  in one's mind, an ideal relationship that would be based on ENERGY that would recreate itself to keep the being in one's mind, in total separation from oneself as well as the physical reality.

 

Accordingly, I commit myself to change the Media content to that which would assist and support humanity to be and become effective human beings within themselves and their relationship with others.

 

I commit myself to - When and as I meet a being that potentially can become my partner, to NOT accept and allow my mind to takes me to either to positive or the negative experience and instead, to STOP, Breath and see within self honesty whether I can effectively work with this being to develop and establish an effective agreement and within that, see in self honesty whether or not we are aligned or can be aligned to where I am within my process.

 

I commit myself to write for myself all the things/points that I LIKE and DISLIKE within a relationship and accordingly, debunk or redefine the points to see, what is practical and what is not, what would be supportive and what would not etc.

 

I commit myself to develop and establish an effective Communication with my partner where we share, support and assist each other to align ourselves with our physical self and thus, to not accept and allow myself to base my decisions on my mind as future projections but instead, communicate, share and come together to an agreement on what we would accept and what we would not.

 

 

Also, I suggest listening to:

What is Sex - Who am I as Sex - Part 30

What is Sex - Why am I as Sex - Part 31

 

For more context, please read -

Sexual Expression – Overview  Day 112

Investigating Sexual Expression - Self Forgiveness Part 1 - Day 113

Investigating Sexual Expression - Self Commitments - Part 1 - Day 114

 

Investigating Sexual Expression - Part 2 - Day 121

Investigating Sexual Expression - Self Forgiveness - Part 2 - Day 122

Investigating Sexual Expression - Self Commitments - Part 2 - Day 123

 

Spilling semen in vain - Day 115

Spilling semen in vain - Self Forgiveness -  Day 116

Spilling semen in vain - Self Commitments -  Day 117

 

Be Fruitful and Multiply - Day 118

Be Fruitful and Multiply - Self Forgiveness - Day 119

Be Fruitful and Multiply - Self Commitments - Day 120

 

Sexual Inadequacy - Overview - Day 124

Sex in the Dark – Sexual Inadequacy–Part 1 - Day 125

Sex in the Dark – Sexual Inadequacy – Part 2 - Day 126

Sexual Education - Part 1 - Day 127

Sexual Education - Part 2 - Day 128

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment