Jul 2, 2012 | By: A Woman

The Family Charade in Character - Day 80

This is a continuation to my previous blog:

I forgive myself that I've not accepted and allowed myself to see the separation that we have created within the family character wherein, there are specific roles that each participant is playing according to one's created character that one as accepted and allowed self to be defined as and accordingly, separate oneself as character from oneself as LIFE and the others as a whole.

The Destonians - The Family of Life
Part 1: The Mother/Daughter Character - Overview


The Daughter Character:

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that I've created myself as a character of and as the 'Daughter' and within that, also created the parents as characters that will assist and support the Daughter character to remain in character.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that who I am cannot be defined by characters and thus, the daughter character cannot be real.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that for me to be someone's daughter, I must have created that relationship in character, in agreement with all the other characters to remain in character and within that, I've not seen, realized and understood the limitation that exists within and as characters wherein one is tie to one's character and cannot express and experience oneself as who one is but only as the character that one has created for oneself, in separation of oneself.

The Mother Character:

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create myself within and as the character of the Mother according to how I've observer my mother's character, the character mothers in the Movies, my characters' friends mother as so on and accordingly, created myself as the character that I would like to be in this life, not seeing, realizing and understanding that the character that I would like to be was also a character that I've defined according to my memories and experiences and that the fact of the matter is, the decision to be and become the specific mother character that I've created as myself, wasn't a free, informative and clear decision of who I am but was born from the circumstances of my life as the sum up of all the characters that allowed me to create myself as the character and within that, I haven't even considered that I've created the other characters so that I could remain in character.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create and design myself as the mother character because I believed that the mother character is who I am and I haven't realized that for me to remain in character of the mother, I must create in agreement other character that will provide me with the continuation of me as the mother character which than raise the question, what was my starting point in having children? To create myself in character or to actually bring a life that is best for all into this world?

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see how limited the mother character is in fact where I'm not fully walking in absolute the physical expression of a mother in this world where I take care of all children in this world equally but rather, separated myself within and as my own little bubble which I've defined as the family character, taking care of only those who can keep me in character so that I won't have to step out of my character and walk my responsibility as LIFE to take care of all parts of LIFE equal and one.

For context, also read:

0 comments:

Post a Comment