May 10, 2012 | By: A Woman

Curiosity of Knowledge and Information - Day 27

Art by Scott Cook


I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed to design myself in the nature of limited form of curiosity wherein, I’m curious about the insignificant knowledge and information and disregarding the practical physical application of and as a living being that moves and direct according to that which is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see the self dishonesty within the nature of curiosity wherein I seek for self empowerment through knowledge and information so that I won’t have to focus on the practical living application from the starting point of taking self responsibility to change myself, and could define myself as an intellectual and smart being to validate myself as EGO.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have failed to see that curiosity is a tool that I'm using to preoccupied myself.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself as a spiritual being to preoccupied myself with curiosity of who and what I was in my past lives despite of the irrelevancy of the knowledge and information as it is clearly hasn’t assisted and supported me with realizing Who I am as a living physical being but rather kept me further away/separated from myself and life as a whole.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to take into consideration the nature of curiosity design where I'm being busy and preoccupied in my mind, wondering and pondering about who and what I was in my past lives and within that, abdicated the responsibility to face WHO I HAVE PROGRAMMED myself to be in this life time and accordingly change myself from the starting point of Who I am as a physical living being that walk, move and direct myself and this world as that which is best for all.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be curious about who and what I was in my past lives instead of focusing on what is HERE and what is require to give direction to manifest myself and this world within the nature of what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to program and design myself within curiosity about other people lives because I haven't realized the relationship between curiosity and gossiping wherein curiosity is the trigger point of the  desire to gossip about other people either with other beings or within one's own mind.
(For better context with regards to Gossiping, please read Facing Gossip - Day 7)

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to seek for information and knowledge that will satisfied my curiosity and I haven't even consider my starting point within the desire to "know" and thus, I'm not taking responsibility for the information that I'm gathering from the perspective of zero self practical application and by doing so, I'm preoccupying myself within my mind and allowing myself to miss a breath and thus not living as a physical expression but as a mind expression which do not support a LIFE that is best for all but only the Life of myself as a self interest individual.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to give value to curiosity within the definition and belief that a curios being is pushing oneself to be better, to be intellectual, to be smart but within that I've not realized that those components are a mind component that are based on the validation of self through external and separated forces and within that, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that intellectual/smart/wise is useless unless it comes with a physical practical application that is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to develop curiosity towards irrelevant and insignificant points in my life to preoccupied myself in that which do not support LIFE because if I would have done so, I would have to take the responsibility to change and focus only on that which support all life.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that the starting point of fulfilling one's curiosity is because self experience oneself as limited and inferior.

Art by Scott Cool


I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that we live in a world where the information and knowledge is not accessible for everyone and thus, those who hold on the information are taking the rule of powerful and superior and the rest takes the rule of powerless and  inferiors and within that, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed a world where information=power even though, the information is in no way a support of life that is best for all but rather the opposite

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have failed to see how information is being a tool to manipulate and control within the power game of authority vs. submission  to authority.

I commit myself to focus only on that which can be practically applied as a physical living expression that is best for all.
I commit myself to expose all aspect of curiosity designs such as curiosity of sexual expression within children whom are not being assistance and support to understand and realize sexual physical expression and thus left alone within their mind and within that abuse themselves and others. As well as, I commit myself to expose the abusive nature of curiosity in relation to following one's thoughts in the illusionary/fantasy domain in the mind and the consequences there of.

I commit myself to stop participating in the power game of superiority/inferiority in relation to information and knowledge within the realization that I'm not defined by information/knowledge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment