Apr 24, 2012 | By: A Woman

The secret nature of spitefulness - Day 11

the only one who Direct the destiny of this world is you Desteni

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see the nature of Spitefulness in terms of how and why I’ve accepted and allowed myself to participate in spitefulness towards myself and others and within that I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to abdicate the responsibility of educating myself to understand the system of spitefulness as the mind as well as the world system and in that, ignorantly accepted and allowed the manifestation of human nature as spiteful beings to exists in this world, as well as accepting the creation of ourselves and this world in the nature of spitefulness.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to create, design and program myself in the nature of spitefulness.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to have spiteful thoughts about another to maintain my self righteousness ego personality and thus, I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to ignore the fact that It is NEVER the other person that I’m spiteful towards but it is always me however – through turning the point back to someone else, I do not see that which I’m trying to suppress and hide within me, so that I won’t have to stop, face and correct myself as the physical equality and oneness.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see the nature thoughts of spitefulness that I’m participating with in my mind towards those whom I jealous of due to secret competition that I’m participating with in my mind and thus, when slowing myself down and seeing in self honesty that which I’ve become, I see very clearly the nastiness thoughts that I’ve allowed myself to exists as me – Thoughts that have influence towards this world as equal and one part of this spitefulness creation of this world.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to stop the nature of spiteful thoughts in my secret mind towards myself and others and within that, accepted the creation of a world that is the actual physical expression of what spitefulness IS as the living word.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see the relationship between my accepted and allowed spiteful thoughts within me and the creation and manifestation of a spiteful words that we exists within and as.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to participate in spiteful thoughts towards other human beings instead of turning it back to myself and see where I’ve NOT aligned myself within equality of oneness and instead, allowed separation to be my directive principle.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to believe that it’s valid to have spiteful thought towards another human being (because if I would have realized that it isn’t valid, I would stop my participation within it) because it is only happening in my secret mind and I do not harm anything or anyone however, what I haven’t realize is that if I allow spitefulness within me, I also accept and allow spitefulness in this world because I haven’t allowed myself to stand up and stop the spiteful nature of me through changing myself within and as principle of Equality and Oneness as what is best for all lives and thus, abdicated the responsibility to stand as an example for others through which one by one we will change the nature of ourselves that we’ve accepted and allowed ourselves to believe it is us, to human beings that truly walk the principle of doing onto another that which you would like to be done onto you.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to participate with Spiteful thoughts towards another human being in my secret mind but haven’t allowed myself to express the thoughts out load because I feared the consequences of making such spitefulness statements and within that, believed that I’m self righteous being because towards the out side world, I’m Naïve and good despite of the evidence of my mind that shows exactly the opposite.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to activate spiteful thoughts towards another being when and as I feel inferior towards this being wherein the thoughts assist and support me with perceiving myself as superior in my own mind which then thus, I’m able to sustain the existence of me as polarized energy instead of taking the responsibility of sorting myself out and not accept and allow myself to be directed by my ego personality design which have proven to be evil and instead, reprogram myself as Life, as the physical equality and oneness and to stand in fact, as a respectful and humble being, in every moment of every breath.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see the evil nature of spitefulness that I’ve become wherein, even though I’m more than capable to stand up for what is best for all, I’m accepting the world as it is, disregarding the beings that are dying every 3 second from starvation, dehydration and diseases but because I’m saying to myself that this situation is sad and I’m feeling sorry for them, I can perceive and define myself as a good and righteous person which is in fact, the design of spitefulness.

I commit myself to slow myself down to be able to see in clarity the thoughts that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to participate with and thus, when and as I see myself accessing spitefulness thoughts towards another human being, I immediately stop, breathe, bring the point back to myself to see where and why I’ve not sorted nor aligned myself as the physical equality and oneness.

I commit myself to expose all aspects of spitefulness within me and this world, to face, correct and change myself and to stand as an example that changing the evil human nature is possible.

I commit myself to change, me and this world as one and to stand in fact within the principle of do onto another that which you’d like to be done onto you.

I commit myself to not accept and allow any shit from myself in the nature of spitefulness thoughts towards another human and I commit myself to educate myself and to learn all the interconnected networks and system of spitefulness that I’ve accepted as me, so that I could take the responsibility and actually/practically assist and support myself to step out of my mind and step into the physical equality and oneness.

 

1 comments:

Post a Comment