Apr 21, 2012 | By: A Woman

The evil nature of competition – Day 8




I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to allow the nature of competition to exists within and as me, in separation of me because I’ve NOT allowed myself to realize that the only being that I’m competing with is MYSELF because I did NOT respect myself enough to stop in every moment of engaging back chat in the nature of competition to bring the point back to myself to see how and why I’ve missed the entire time - MYSELF.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to sabotage my relationship with other human beings through continually and consistently compete for my survival as a personality which I’ve defined myself as, without realizing that no matter what was the outcome of the competition, I always lost -I lost myself, because I’ve accepted and allowed myself within that moment, to separate myself from myself as well as the being that I’m competing with.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to utilize the thoughts in the nature of competition as a gift wherein – I’m giving myself in that moment the opportunity to see what I’ve accepted and allowed myself to live as, take responsibility for myself, sort myself out, correct, change and integrate myself as the equality and oneness as the physical.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see that because I have never considered myself as worthy, I’ve tried to win in all ways possible to be able to defined myself as more than but what I have NOT realized was that I can not define myself as worthy through the validation of someone or something else but instead to realize that Who I am is worthy of Life and I must thus embrace worthiness as me because otherwise, everything I do will coming from the starting point of proving and seeking for approval while the answer is always here – Myself.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to compete with those who I perceive to be a threaten to the personality that I’ve work so hard to maintain because I Believed that if my status as a personality will demolished, I will lose the potential of sustaining and attaining my desires and within that, I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see that competition exists when desires exists (more on the point of desires will come soon)

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see my responsibility within the world system that we’ve accepted and allowed to be based on competition as the desire for power and control which manifested the polarity between those who have and those who have not; because as long as I accept and allow myself to exists as a personality design that compete for my survival as the ego, I accept the world system to exits in the nature and likeness of competition without even considering Life that is best for all where competition no longer exists.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to compete with another being because I wasn’t willing to admit to myself and to the person that I was wrong and thus, I manipulated and alter my words so that I could present myself as right no matter what and within that – I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize the nature of competition and how it was designed – to hide and suppress the reality of self as inferior by attempting and trying to control and attain superiority so that one would not have to face what one has accepted and allowed oneself to be and become in total separation of self.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to take for granted the existence of competition within myself and this world because I’ve not directed myself to SEE why, How and What competition really implies and within that, I’ve separated myself from myself, my world and this existence through not taking the responsibility to investigate, understand and realize what we have become as humans that allowed the world to manifeste the consequences of destruction, abuse and suffering where self interest is the directive principle instead of What is Best for all Life.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that having discussion with someone in my mind in the nature of arguments and conflict IS a form of competition that I’m participating and accepting as me but only because I’m doing it secretly, I don’t ‘experience’ myself competing with anyone and thus, am able to define myself as righteous.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that by the very fact that I’m having arguments and conflicts with other beings in my mind, proves that the only being that I’m competing with is ME.


I commit myself to expose the nitty gritty within all the layers of my mind where I accepted and allowed myself to design, create and program myself in the nature of competition – to see the thoughts, behaviour, voice tonality, body postures and reactions and to correct myself within deleting the pattern in its totality.

I commit myself to be attentive and aware to – when and as I participate with thoughts in the nature of competition so that I could take responsibility for that which I’ve accepted and allowed to manifest within myself and my world in separation of me by bring the point back to myself and see where I’ve not aligned and sort out myself, direct, correct and change myself according and as principles that are best for all lives.

I commit myself to assist and support myself in all ways possible to stop and change the self accepted nature of competition within myself and my world.









1 comments:

Jessica Smith said...

Thank you Maya! Very assisting!

Post a Comment